Company & Requirement
Our client is a specialist built environment consultancy which provides services throughout areas such as; town planning, urban design and heritage. The business works alongside the client, statutory authorities and other Consultants to provide carefully designed plans and buildings.
The company can provide a single service or an integrated package of services, from strategic planning, master planning and appeals through to building design, building regulations, construction detailing and building contract administration.
There is a strategic requirement to recruit a really experienced Head of Town Planning for the business in their Hampshire office.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- RTPI / Chartered
- Significant UK town planning consultancy experience
- A network of housebuilder, developer and contractor clients
- Team management experience
- Commercialism in relation to pitching for work, overseeing live projects and in helping to run the operation
- This provides an excellent stepping stone for the right person in terms of being provided with the chance to become the practice’s Managing Director, due to potential retirement plans over the next 18 months
- Stable and financially well-run business
- A high level of autonomy and involvement with running the company
- A SME business with a 'family culture’
- Business Development
- Commercial Business Development
- Strategic Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job