An International Charity based in London are looking for a Head of Technology and Workplace Service.
- Lead the development and implementation of a Technology strategy and set a vision for how Technology can move from a support service to an enabler in achieving the charity’s strategic objectives.
- Provide advice and information to the Senior Management Team and colleagues on all areas within the scope of this role
- Develop and deliver a technology strategy that supports the delivery of the charity in a collaborative way that brings together existing tech solutions from across the organisation
- Support the development of databases, applications, web-based services and other information systems, liaising with other staff as appropriate, and provide or manage the provision of technical support and operational control for charity’s computer systems, network and databases.
- Manage and monitor both income and expenditure budgets for the function, and monitor agreed and associated key performance indicators.
In order to apply you should have the following skills and experience:
- Significant and successful management of a Technology function, including direct responsibility for managing technical support
- Track record of delivering a customer focused service to a high standard
- Experience of leading and motivating a team of staff
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation affecting technology and security services
- Substantial and wide ranging experience in IT
- Experience of managing substantial budgets, both capital and revenue
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans
- Creative with an ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems
- Experience of managing a workplace services function
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation affecting workplace services, especially health and safety.
- Experience in data security, access security, network management, server management, software asset management, configuration management, capacity planning and change control, ITIL Guidelines
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Closing date: 29th January 2018
Please note that applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date and early applications are in encouraged.