Head of Technology Recruitment
The Managing Director is responsible for the operational management and leadership of technology within the UK and Europe. Responsibilities incorporate day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
The Managing Director will report directly to the Group COO and is responsible for formulating and delivering the technology brand strategy and vision, as well as that for the wider Group. The role involves working with the Regional Managing Directors / Country Managers and formalising the global technology strategy.
Strategy, finance and reporting:
- Develop and implement the strategy across the technology brand to ensure sustained and profitable growth, including strong NFI growth, which is in line with the Group's overall strategic aims and KPIs;
- Work with the Regional Managing Directors and Country Managers to plan and direct an annual budget and projections for the technology business in the regions to support the Group's Business Plan;
- Review and agree plans for the sales goals, budgets, staffing and any structural changes ensuring that each technology market's goals and spending align with the Group's Business Plan;
- Develop, manage and execute the technology brand's business plan with a particular emphasis on operational and sales performance in order to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Maintain and report on margins;
- Responsible for the technology brand P & L;
- Update Management Board, Executive team and Main Board as appropriate
Responsible for staff attraction, retention and development and targeted to achieve satisfactory staff engagement scores during the bi-annual engagement survey.
Responsible for client and candidate satisfaction levels - measurement tools in development.
- Direct all aspects of the business that affect sales
- Work with the technology leadership team to develop financial and performance KPIs for sales operations teams, and with the help of Group Support functions implement appropriate systems for monitoring these KPIs;
- Develop, establish, direct and evaluate the execution of Group operating policies and procedures to ensure optimum performance throughout the Group;
- Develop and manage relationships and sales in order to maximise growth potential. This includes performance, credit risk and brand positioning;
- Work on and support key bids, tenders and major client presentations for the Group;
- Work closely with the Business Development and Client Services departments to capitalise on new opportunities and maximise delivery and profitably on existing ones.
Client relationship management:
- Develop strategic accounts from a regional and global perspective
- Attend networking events to develop high level relationships with new and existing clients;
- Work with Group Support functions to develop market strategy
- In conjunction with the Sector Managing Directors and the regional senior management team, input into strategy on product positioning, development and approach to market;
- The successful candidate will be a Thought Leader within our industry, to support with driving engagement within the technology community to increase our profile.
- Lead the senior management team in the day-to-day running of the technology brand via a delegated and results-based management structure;
- Work in conjunction with HR on areas that include performance management, salary reviews, resource planning, talent management and learning and development.
Any other duties as required, commensurate with the role.
Gattaca offer a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package.
- Business Development
- Client Liaison
- people management
- Relationship Building
- Profit and Loss
- cost control
- sales growth
- Cold calling
- Social Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"