Head of Technology - Hove
Head of Technology - Hove - 6 months
The IT Head of Technology Portfolio role will have oversight of all technology change, and in doing so establish appropriate structures to engage customers, monitor development, drive supplier delivery, ensure product quality, enable on-going operability and measure financial performance. This role will principally provide delivery management control across the in house and external IT projects, while also managing internal developments, and Operational (Currency) deliveries. Traditional assessment, analysis, planning, coordination and governance models will be adopted along with more agile delivery techniques, to enable the strategic goals and objectives supporting the growth ambitions to be met.
- Proven track record of delivering large, complex, multi supplier IT projects.
- Technology savvy with an aptitude to bridge the gap between business and IT to deliver pragmatic, cost effective solutions.
- Track record of building effective relationships in complex environments
- Proven background in influencing senior stakeholders and developing outcomes that challenge their original thinking.
- Proven background in adapting to trends and openness to new ideas.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently, lead multiple projects, ruthlessly prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly define issues and make tough decisions in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a senior stakeholders and a broad range of individuals across various disciplines
- Senior Leadership presence; ability to comfortably interact with all stakeholders (board, customers, employees, partners, suppliers)
- Track record of strong leadership and employee engagement
- Consult with Directors to define and develop IT visions into outcomes whilst ensuring that appropriate challenge, innovation and energy is expended to achieve the right Strategic ambitions.
- Direct, manage and deliver complex portfolios of transformational IT change projects to time and budget with innovative solutions and appropriate controls
- Actively work with Stakeholders to identify IT opportunities, bringing them to life, promoting the ideas to gain senior executive buy in.
- Work with the Transformation organisation to shape the rolling strategic transformation portfolio such that the IT resource demand and capacity is maintained at an optimal level
- Constructively challenge the ways of working and thinking across IT, drive improved collaboration, standards and effective metrics / MI across all IT services.
- As applicable, engage third-parties to manage / deliver elements of the IT portfolio; ensure appropriate third-party on boarding and where applicable, operational capabilities are integrated into BAU
- Beacon for Agile delivery across can articulate the benefits, can establish effective agile deliveries, and steers senior stakeholders the most appropriate delivery model.
- Provide IT standards & controls leadership across the Engineering organisation delivering capability to support the IT customers. Ensure resource demand across Engineering is effectively matched to availability.
- Deliver the IT organisational development programme, including recruitment strategies and applicable governance via the PMO
- Where required, attend and present materials to the relevant control boards, Strategy Committee and Divisional Exco.
- To take the lead in all matters with regard to the management of employees, ensuring that management discretion is used in a consistent manner and that the area follows the Group's policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement to maximize business performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"