Head Of Change - Technology
Salary: Between 90k-100k per annum (dependent on experience). Plus benefits.
We are currently seeking a Head Of Change (Technology) to join a well-known and respected financial services organisation in Southampton.
The Technology Portfolio delivers change at an enterprise level and is primary focused on shared infrastructure and applications upgrades that are used across the organisation.
The Head of Technology Change will own change demand from business roadmaps for change, support the construction/shaping of approved business cases for each approved change request, execute on the delivery of the change and prepare all necessary business functions to realise the business benefits of all approved change within scope of their change portfolio.
- Acts as an integral part of the SD&IT and Change Management leadership community, role modelling our core behaviours and leading by example.
- Work with Business Sponsors to facilitate the construction, approval and execution of specific Change Roadmaps.
- To lead a Change Programme/Portfolio aligned to specific market/business areas and strategy, working closely in partnership with the key senior stakeholders to ensure delivery in line with agreed milestones, priorities, to quality standards and to budget.
- Provide Line and Task management to three teams; Programme Management, Business Analysis and Business Readiness.
- Act as the single point of contact and ownership for all change demand within their change portfolio.
- Ensure strong budgetary control and financial management is undertaken to shape and manage Programme/Portfolio to agreed budget.
Key Skills required:
- Proven track record in shaping, leading and delivering large scale and complex change across multiple businesses, third parties, geographies and technologies.
- Considerable experience of delivering complex change projects and programmes.
- Strong knowledge of IT delivery lifecycle and software development methodologies.
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment.
If this role is of interest: Please contact Josh Knight on , or email him at joshua
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job