Head Of Technical
Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking for the next stage in your career development? Interested in joining a forward thinking business at an exciting stage in their development?
If so then read on below as an exciting new opportunity has been created with a leading organisation in Peterhead.
The Head of Technical will take responsibility for the governance and strategy of the Technical Department.
- Identify and implement the technical strategy for the business
- Set business quality management objectives
- Develop individual members of the team, identifying a clear path for them to develop
- Ensure that all manufacturing activity is kept in line with legislative changes and implement guidelines with appropriate changes as necessary
The ideal candidate will be:
- Suitably experienced in a similar role
- Hold a HACCP level 4 qualification and advanced food hygiene certificate
- Have extensive experience in BRC and retail audit requirements, preferably having dealt with multiple retailers previously
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading organisation at the forefront of their industry.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns directly on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job