Head of Technical Services & Support
Are you a senior manager with experience in driving the development of your organisation's IT function? Are you looking to make a positive difference and use your natural energy and enthusiasm in to the charity sector?
We are looking for a confident and engaging individual to manage all aspects of the technology services available while pushing forwards continuous improvement through the efficient use of technology and continued vendor management to ensure the charity's changing needs are met.
Responsibilities will include
- Development and implementation of digital and technical strategy; collaboratively providing input and support to various legacy and future projects (including cloud migration)
- Management of all aspects relating to tech infrastructure, telephony systems and software
- Intelligent procurement of multifunctional software products
- Facilitate best practice approach to services & Support operations including liaison with internal teams and management to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate wider engagement with the technology function through end user engagement and education
- Vendor/Supplier management - local and offshore
- Continuous improvement in all of it's various guises - apply changes in tech for the charity's benefit
First and foremost we are looking for an individual with real enthusiasm for working in the charity sector. We need people with drive and energy, who are confident communicators at all levels of both seniority and technical understanding. Previous experience in driving technical strategy from a management perspective is also essential.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of how technology fits together (e.g. MS operating systems and products, cloud services, CRM products) and the various extents of what these products can deliver to the end user. Proven experience in managing your own team and external suppliers is key.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Ian or John at Bodhi Resourcing on .