Our client an independent professional accountancy firm have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join them as Head of Taxation.
The firm looks after a mixed portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide and services include taxation, audit, accountancy, outsourcing, company and trust management and corporate finance.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the tax team and being involved with their continuous growth and development.
Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Share incentive schemes, including EMI schemes, approved and unapproved schemes, restricted shares and conditional share arrangements
- Incorporation of partnerships
- Management buy-outs
- Company purchase of own shares
- Renumeration planning, including tax issues regarding termination payments
- De-mergers and corporate reorganisations
- Expatriate tax planning, including employment tax advice
- Tax planning for non-UK domiciles and persons leaving or arriving in the UK
- Income and Capital Gains Tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning, including matters relating to international estates
- Taxation of non-UK residents
- Tax efficient structuring of transactions such as sales of unincorporated businesses
- Advising on UK residential property wrappers and de-enveloping corporate property holding structures
- Advice to sole practitioners on matters such as business property relief and business asset taper relief
- Corresponding with HMRC, clients and other third parties regarding the on-going management of the clients’ tax affairs
You will hold a professional qualification such as ATT and/or CTA and ideally have a strong mixed tax background, preferably gained within practice. You will also have experience of managing staff, as well as possessing excellent communication skills as there will be a lot of client contact.
Excellent benefits and prospects.
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'