AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent professional services firm whose portfolio of businesses and private clients is worldwide. The firm is looking for a Head of Tax to assist in the growth and development of the tax function.
As the Head of Tax, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner, providing tax compliance and advisory services and actively be involved with increasing team output and continuing to deliver high quality business and personal tax work.
- Share incentive schemes, including EMI schemes, approved and unapproved schemes, restricted shares and conditional share arrangements
- Company purchases of own shares
- Incorporation of partnerships
- Management buy-outs
- De-mergers and corporate re-organisations
- Expatriate Tax planning, including employment tax advice
- Remuneration planning, including tax issues regarding termination payments
- Tax planning for non-UK domiciles and persons leaving or arriving in the UK
- Income and Capital Gains Tax planning
- Tax efficient structuring of transactions such as sales of unincorporated businesses
- Advising on UK residential property wrappers and de-enveloping corporate property holding structures
- Inheritance tax planning, including matters relating to international estates
- Taxation of non-UK residents
- Corresponding with HMRC, clients and other third parties regarding the on-going management of the clients’ tax affairs
- Advice to sole practitioners on matters such as business property relief and business asset taper relief
- Client focused delivering a high-quality service in an efficient manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to build and develop meaningful and open relationships with all team members and clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage your work and the team’s work effectively to maximise success
- Take a hands-on approach and get to the heart of the issue quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to maintain know-how and keep up-to-date with new tax legislation
For more information on this Head of Tax role please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Personal Tax
- Tax Compliance
- Business Tax
- Tax Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'