Talent Partner UK - Full time - Central Reading
Austin Fraser is an easy place to sell. We love being an innovative specialist recruitment consultancy, that bucks the trend and challenges the 'recruiter sterotype'. We've been voted a Sunday Times Best Company to Work For (top 25) for the last 5 years running and are Investors in People Gold accredited for the way we invest in and support our teams globally.
At AF, we take our time to cherry pick the best talent and this means that our staff retention is second to none. If people join, with aspirations to go overseas, we have capacity to support that journey, as we believe no one should leave AF due to lack of opportunity. Our most recent office to open was Denver, with offices already thriving in Reading, Munich, Berlin and Austin.
As Talent Partner UK you will be responsible for sourcing exceptional talent across multiple levels within sales and our central support function. You'll be our brand ambassador, the face of AF so you'll need to be fiercely passionate, energetic and a stellar networker. We believe that in order to find the best talent you have to be willing to go the extra mile, working with our Community Managers you will be responsible for coordinating meet ups and networking events in order to grow your talent pool and our AF network.
You'll have a clear strategy but be willing to muck in and roll your sleeves up to get stuff done. Life at AF is fast paced with demanding leaders and continually changing priorities so you'll support and help problem solve situations with Team Leaders, Sales and Operation leaders across the UK.
What you'll be doing…
- Design creative attraction strategies to encourage diversity and acquire the best talent with the skills, behaviours and potential to meet current and future AF needs.
- Develop a prestigious network and organise regular community meet ups and networking events.
- Assess application/candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for the position.
- Build solid relationships with Hiring Managers across the business ensuring that you are aware and on top of all current and future hiring needs.
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates and stakeholders, throughout the process and influence employment decisions.
- Suggest ways to improve candidate experience and make it happen.
- Proven track record of recruiting exceptional sales talent either in an in house role or as an agency recruiter.
- Ability to think commercially and drive results through communities
- Strong relationship management skills and experience. Effective relationship builder; comfortable, confident and credible.
- Resilient, can-do approach offering solutions combined with a proven ability to drive campaigns and projects to conclusion
- Experience of improving and implementing new systems and processes into a non corporate business.
- High energy and passionate about growing the AF brand one hire at a time
- Great at influencing the most senior players and viewed as a credible partner.
- A self starter who reflects the values of the business always.
- Ability to influence and challenge our people to do the right thing, even when that's tough.
- Ability to spin lots of plates whilst ensuring you deliver.
- Agile, ever evolving and not allowing our business processes to stand still.
On top of that, you'll be someone who...
- Is a natural relationship builder.
- Gets stuck in, hands-on and "sleeves-rolled-up".
- Is brilliant at planning and organising and juggling different priorities all at the same time.
- Can solve problems and resolve issues quickly and objectively, doing what's right for the business.
- People trust and respect, and come to for people advice at the start of a process and keep updated throughout.
- Is able to identify opportunities and trends and take ownership for what we should be doing to minimise business risk and maximise business performance.
What's in it for you:
- Work in an innovative company where your voice is heard.
- Work /Life balance.
- Source talent that you know will be invested in, as staff retention is taken very seriously.
- Quality approach to hiring talent, over quantity.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year of service (up to 5),plus public holidays off and Christmas shut down.
- MacBook and iPhone.
- Vision and Childcare vouchers.
- Private Healthcare.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Autonomous working.
We're interviewing over the next month, so if you're interested in hearing more and want to drive the success of an award winning company, get in touch. #JoinTheBest
- internal recruiter
- internal recruitment
- talent acquisition
- talent partner
- head of internal recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job