Head of Talent Acquisition & Recruitment (with Office Management Duties) for No1 Social Housing Group
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** outstanding role working for Director with 20+ years experience in the North London property market ***
** job offers high prospects and career progression**
*** working with outstanding team ***
Stone Lodge Group
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established property organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: property developments, property refurbishments, social housing, facilities management, property lettings & property management, hotels, hostels and B&B operations.
Due to their continued growth, the SLG is now seeking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Training Manager.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening and hiring staff for all of the Group’s companies, covering the property development, social housing, hotel, facilities management and digital online start-up businesses.
As Head of the SLG Academy, you will have an established background working in talent development in a thriving companies with a clear understanding of business commercials and modern techniques for sourcing talent, measuring performance and optimizing talent.
You will also be responsible for office management duties.
REPORTING AND RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of the Group
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - RECRUITMENT:
- Develop and maintain the organisation’s talent recruitment process
- Manage the SLG Talent Pipeline and Talent Review System
- Act as a single point of contact for recruitment
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including responsibility for all aspects of candidate management
- Manage Linked Inn, website company vacancy section and all recruitment social media platforms
- Talent and performance management
- Review and maintain the appraisal and staff evaluation programme with the ability to identify and implement improvements as appropriate
- Build a quality relationship with internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment/staffing and implement, as appropriate, in the organisation
- Ensure procedures are followed for the interview process, eligibility checks, referencing and maintaining of records
- Manage and co-ordinate work experience programmes, liaising with schools, colleges and managers. Ensure appropriate health and safety requirements are adhered to and correct procedures are followed
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - STAFF INDUCTIONS, TRAINING AND ONGOING CAREER DEVELOPMENT:
- Establish overall training and development framework for talent development
- Monitor staff performance throughout and beyond the probationary period
- Maintain and improve accurate job specifications in conjunction with guidance from heads of department
- Plan and deliver the induction programme for all new staff
- Identify training needs in conjunction with the appraisal process, staff training plans and guidance from managers
- Provide people related training if required
- Advise on pay and other remuneration related strategies
- Support internal talent mobility and career growth
- Conduct interviews
COMPLIANCE, POLICY AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure policies and procedures for performance management and recruitment are followed
- Ensure employment contracts are relevant and up to date
- Advise and provide up to date benchmarking on pay
- Reduce external recruitment costs by effective negotiation with agencies, recruiting via social media and engaging staff to 'refer an acquaintance’
- Advise managers on current market conditions, including salary benchmarking and development of bespoke recruitment plans
- Represent the company at graduate fairs and open days
- Promote the company with a genuine commitment to improving our brand, internally and externally, thereby ensuring attraction of appropriate candidates
- Improve performance management procedures ensuring consistency throughout the organisation
- Promote and provide training on the importance of equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Talent branding of the SLG Academy internally and externally
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise workload within a multi-site organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Training skills
- Interviewing skills
- CIPD qualified or interested in taking this qualification
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Recruitment, Head of Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment CoOrdinator, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Assistant, Acquisition, Talent Acquisition, Talent Manager, Talent Development, Talent Agency, Talent Agent, Talent Assistant, HR Manager, HR assistant, HR advisor, HR administrator, HR graduate, HR coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job