My client is a national independent financial advisory firm. The company's financial Advisers cover a wide range of financial needs, from the simple to the most complex.
The role holder acts as 'guardian' of the Intelligent Office system ensuring users are trained appropriately and the company is using the system as efficiently and effectively as possible, gaining the maximum return on our investment in the technology.
Based in their Nottingham office with frequent travel to other offices the role holder will work with operations and channel teams to ensure new and existing users are adequately trained in the use of iO, that processes are being consistently applied and that processes are in place to ensure client and plan data is being collected correctly and consistently.
- Be the iO system expert and support the business in ensuring all aspects of the system are used correctly and efficiently
- Ensure processes are in place to support business requirements and align to the business strategy
- Deliver training to new and existing users to support the consistent use of the system and 'train the trainer' to ensure Line Managers have the tools to ensure system is used correctly by their staff
- Work with sales and operations management to ensure staff use iO consistently and correctly and that processes and procedures are adhered to
- Monitor MI to identify training needs and opportunities for process/system improvements
- Identify and deliver system and process improvements
- Supplier manage Intelliflo to ensure the company maximises the return on investment in iO, ensuring that they are aware of system changes and upgrades and look to influence the development of the iO tool
- Work with finance, sales and operations management to ensure that MI and processes are in place to ensure the client and plan data is collected accurately and to identify data and process anomalies
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Detailed understanding of iO system (or similar) and its use in a financial services business
- Understanding and experience of IFA business models and financial services market and product providers
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of systems training and user support
- Proven track record of successful management of business change and systems projects
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Services
- Head of Systems