The Delta Workstream internet portal is the Delta Group’s global e-business platform. Operating in over 81 countries for several thousand users around the world, it is widely acknowledged as best-in-class in its industry. The benefits it constantly delivers in terms of operational efficiency and cost saving are tangible and proven.
The take-up of Workstream is growing at an exponential pace and an Account Executive is required to strengthen the delivery team, and in turn strengthen Workstream as an industry leading technology.
The Account exec will join a team of delivery specialists and work with clients to implement best-practice processes to make best use of the Workstream system.
- Own the software relationship for major clients.
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects
- Manage project plans and be accountable for all project delivery.
- Review client demands and requirements, and feed into the software development team
- Manage a team of Software Account Managers and data entry personnel in the implementation of systems for major clients
- Contribute to pre-sales activity, presenting the system to prospective clients.
Key metrics included
- Successful project delivery, in terms of stakeholder sign-off and adherence to project budget
- End user satisfaction measurements
Key Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the deployment of large scale systems with blue chip clients.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Good understanding of print, production and marketing
- Project Management accreditation such as PRINCE2 desirable
- Some technical knowledge of software and systems desirable but not essential