Head of Support & Enablement Governance
Head of Support & Enablement Governance
£60k - £65k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming Head of Support & Enablement Governance with Capita Customer Management:
As Head of Support & Enablement Governance you will be responsible for the Directorate's Governance standards and processes to ensure we fully understand and deliver our contractual obligations in a compliant manner. This will include creating and driving our Governance strategy for Support & Enablement services across the Customer Management business.
What you will do:
- Define our Governance strategy and standards
- Design and deliver our Governance framework across the following areas:
- Operational performance
- People performance
- Bid inputs, commitments and business readiness
- Stakeholder Management
- Mandatory training
- Statutory standards including GDPR
- Resourcing with Support and Enablement
- Health & Safety
- Oversee the systems we are accountable for to enable us to successfully deliver Support and Enablement services
- Consolidate our Governance across all our operating geographies
- Chair Governance forums
- Lead and develop the Governance team
- Control the Governance calendar
- Lead our internal and external audit readiness plans (and their execution of)
- Lead the review and delivery of how Governance processes can be made more efficient and effective
- Own the Support & Enablement risk register
- The role holder will be expected to travel per business requirements across the UK
Your experience will include:
- 5 years' experience of managing a complex and large Governance framework
- Experience of Outsource and Contact Centre environments would be preferable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of large scale, multiple client/dimension organisations
- People management experience
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of risk management, GDPR
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
- Excellent presentation skills
AboutCapita Customer Management:
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'