Head of Supply Planning
We are partnering with a leading household brand that has been delighting consumers for generations that are looking to recruit a Head of Supply Chain Planning at their Global Head Office.
The Role & Criteria
You will be responsible for working closely with the Demand Planning, Commercial and Factory teams ensuring that the forecasts and supply capabilities are balanced for the UK and Global markets. Reporting directly into the S&OP Director.
- Responsible for leading a large team of supply planners to deliver a high level of customer service
- Create and develop a highly motivated empowered team that delivers over and above set KPI`s
- Ensuring that the forecasts and supply capabilities are balanced for the UK and Global markets.
- Identify demand and capacity imbalances and agree a plan with the business via the S&OP Board
- Own the forecast process with suppliers assuring alignment and effective capacity planning.
- Manage material and ingredient buffer stocks at various locations and associated lead times.
- Take full accountability for production planning of sites across ensuring all materials and production is on time and in full.
- Develop a talent succession plan to create a high calibre of planners across the centre of excellence
- Track record of managing a successful supply chain planning team within a fast-paced FMCG environment. Ideally food and drink sector experience.
- Extensive knowledge within planning, inventory and materials management.
- Collaborative and engaging leadership style and previously managed a team of 7+ people
- Fast learner and thinker and can work well under time constraints
- SAP knowledge and experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level
- A driven, ambitious and self-motivated individual
To find out further about this exciting opportunity within a change environment, please do not hesitate to get in contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"