The Head of Supply Chain will own the functional strategic plan and be at the forefront of the transofmration agenda! They will develop capabilities that ensure that the supply chain operation is able to scale at pace, handle increasing complexity and support exciting business proposition innovations across multiple sites in the UK!
My client is a true-leader within the food manufacturing sector and operates from several locations across the UK. This is a BRAND NEW role and will be pivotal in leading the business to reach their full potential during this exciting period of exponential growth.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you'll oversee and manage every stage of the primary supply chain, from managing supplier performance through to production and S&OP. You will be responsible for maximising availability, minimising waste and ensuring that stock is balanced correctly across the networkto achieve OTIF.
- Creating and using capacity models that will help you predict and identify where and when they will have people, process, systems and space constraints in their Supply chain operation
- Work with the Head of Supply Chain Transformation and the Tech/Data teams to build and execute the transformation road-map
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement on the development of win-win supplier relationships and strategic supplier partnerships that meet the Company's operational and strategic objectives, resulting in enhanced customer experience and improved net operating margin
- Lead the implementation, ongoing management and effectiveness of the S&OP program
- Create a balanced supply chain scorecard and install a KPI framework and governance structure to measure, manage and report against supply chain performance
- Guide information system strategy and development for supply chain operations, including WMS, ERP and forecast planning tools and systems
- Help to develop the supply chain sustainability programme
The successful candidate for this Head of Supply Chain role, will have exceptional supply chain leadership experience gained within a rapidly growing, multi-site organisation.
You will have success within leading and developing an S&OP processes from scratch, within a fast moving and high SKU environment. You will have strong working knowledge of supply chain technology Inc. ERP/MRP/WMS systems and drive a Lean culture.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary alongside 30% bonus potential.
Home-based w/ frequent travel to sites (typically Midlands and South).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'