The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Manage the post procurement activity and optimise inventory levels.
- Maintain demand requirements to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Identify cost and process improvements.
- Management of a small team with potential to grow.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Optimise ordering process using MRP.
The ideal Head of Supply Chain will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong ERP/MRP experience with track record of driving change.
- Excellent analytical capability.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven track record of delivery within fast paced environments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'