Do you have proven planning experience on flow of production with high levels of achievement and improvements? Do you have management experience with a strong manufacturing background?
Our client is an innovative UK Based manufacturer in their field, specialising in bespoke product development and formulation.
- Accountable for ensuring customer expectations for manufacturing and delivery of goods through effective order fulfilment
- Ensure the flow of production from bulk manufacturing to filling production is at optimum efficiency
- Ensure the monthly master schedule is set and a forecast is provided
- Line manage the planning, purchasing and warehouse teams ensuring high performance and employee engagement
- Setting and implementing the end to end supply chain strategy
You will hold demonstrable knowledge and experience in a Supply Chain role with senior leadership and people management experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'