Supply Chain Manager jobs role manufacturing automotive engineering. State of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Role overlaps to Purchasing Manager / Logistics Manager and Planning Manager functions but focus is Supply Chain Manager.
Are you a Supply Chain Manager / Purchasing Manager / Logistics Manager ort Planning Manager seeking supply chain jobs? Do you have a background in manufacturing supply chain and want a dynamic medium sized 200+ headcount business?
Salary Guideline: Competitive salary, car allowance, annual bonus, 24 days holiday (increases to 29 days over time) + bank holidays, company pension, life assurance, Christmas shutdown.
This Supply chain manager jobs role will suit:
- A Supply chain manager or Purchasing Manager who has strong manufacturing, automoitive or engineering background
- Passionate about driving best practice in the supply chain and value stream mapping
- A Senior Supply chain professional who wants to be able to make a difference and take ownership
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Product development is central to the company’s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- They are Europe’s number one technology provider within their market sector.
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, 24 days holiday (increases each year) + bank holidays, company pension, life assurance, Christmas shutdown.
The job will involve:
- Supply chain strategic planning
- Inventory Management
- Forecasting and budgeting
This Supply Chain Manager jobs role is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"