Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers. But success hasn’t made us complacent and we have ambitious plans to develop and grow our business.
Our people work incredibly hard to keep our customers smiling so we try to work even harder to keep them smiling too. Over the years we’ve built an environment where development and progression is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and fun is had along the way!
Our supplier relationships are the bedrock of our business and they are critical to us delivering a consistent and market-leading service to our customers. As a result we are looking for a new Energy Supplier Manager to develop and deliver a market-leading business supplier strategy.
Operating as part of the MIC commercial team the successful candidate will be focused on working with each individual partner to deliver their annual growth objectives in tandem with maximising performance against MIC’s own revenue, yield and growth targets
In order to underpin performance, you’ll also be pushing suppliers for access to innovative products and propositions in order to give MIC maximum competitive advantage. You’ll also make sure that our supplier panel deliver on their operational commitments and do their bit to keep our customers smiling by deliver top quality customer service.
We are keen to see our supplier panel expand to include some of the exciting new supplier businesses that have recently entered the energy market.
The role will include but not limited to these aspects:
- Partnership Strategy,
- Partnership Budget Management,
- Supplier Relationship Performance Management,
- Reporting and Financial Management,
- Contractual Process,
- Ongoing Portfolio Review and Delivery of New Supplier Partnerships,
- Operational Optimisation,
- Service/Product Innovation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with further relevant business qualifications and in-job experience in relevant functions
- Strong interpersonal skills including communicating, negotiation and influencing plus experience of delivering results through others, negotiating with senior people (internally and externally) and developing strong networks both externally and internally
- Proven commercial skills in order to develop and optimise commercial relationships and schemes that deliver value to both partnership parties (MIC and Supplier)
- Ability to paint a compelling vision of the future, with concrete strategies to deliver
- Ability to enrol senior stakeholders, peers, team members and a matrix organisation to a vision, strategy and plan
- Confidence and gravitas to lead events and present to large groups of people
- Able to deliver targets and objectives in a challenging, fast-changing environment
- Experience of the energy market (ideally B2B) with the ability to build and maintain strong and fruitful internal and external relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'