Head of Strategic Analysis - Global Travel Giant - London - £65,000 - £70,000
Sphere are very excited to be partnering with one of the biggest names in travel throughout the world. You will be joining an established team to take the lead on all customer focused analytics in order to continue to drive revenue. This hire is crucial in taking the team to the next level, continue to manage and recruit a successful team and be hands on within the overall analytics infrastructure.
- The lead the entire analytics and reporting capability
- Have P&L and budget responsibility
- To take ownership of the analytics team and be responsible for forecasting and modelling
- To devise new and innovative ways for customer engagement
- To link up with the Pricing team to establish customer acquisition strategy
- To formulate a plan of analysis of drivers for revenue and work in partnership with marketing and sales teams
- Be integral in maximising insight from data
- Work closely with stakeholders and present back regularly
- To understand the customer behavioural journey and what drives them to work with the brand
- Work with the commercial team to keep track of core KPIs
- Work with the wider teams and key contracts to work out ways of building actionable solutions to wider business questions
- Excellent SQL skills
- Previous experience of managing a team and a desire to grow it
- A track record and demonstrable experience in delivering actionable insights and the application of analytics commercially
- A strong background in analysis, pricing or revenue within a customer driven environment (e.g. retail)
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work closely with stakeholders and enjoy this part of the role!
- A desire to work for a globally known brand and therefore be extremely proud to say where you work!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'