This role sits within the Corporate Reporing function, and is a fundemental and pivotal role to ensure the management of financial risk accross the organisation.
Your role and responsibilties will be broad, and will be subject but not limited to the below:
Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Project
- Project management of SOX process
- Key contact and project lead for business ( finance, commercial and technology) in designing and implementing controls
- Educating the business about the SOX programme
- Liaising with Corporate Audit and the Corporation's compliance team.
- Completing testing of key SOX processes
- Managing relationship with SOX audit team
- Bridging gap between Finance and Technology processes
- Ensuring review controls and EAE are robust
- Responsible for remediation of action items
- Involvement in the design of internal controls for new systems and processes ahead of these becoming in scope for SOX.
- Involvement in implementation of compliance (inc SOX) in new acquisitions.
- Ensure new businesses adhere to Corporation policies.
- Involvement in further M&A activity as required.
- Assistance in financial statement process and management of audit processes.
- Involvement in ad hoc technical accounting issues.
- Recommend solutions to stakeholders across the business.
Governance Risk and Compliance
- Lead the GRC project team, providing assistance and solutions to SAP access changes
- Communication of policy and processes in respect of GRC.
- Management of user access reviews for various systems
- Financial control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job