Interested in Blockchain?
Looking for your next challenge?
Want to make an impact with your work from the word go?
Our client is leading the wave of practical blockchain applications in the enterprise space. Working with large investment banks and hedge funds as well as legal firms, they are deploying a unique solution for authorise signatory links.
Due to rapid expansion, they're bring tech in house, having previously outsourced the development to a third party.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to make a direct impact in shaping the technical development from the ground up, from the initial liasing with the London based contractors to transition development in house, through to building the development team and hiring personnel to fill the positions, whilst having a hands-on approach to actively assist with technical contributions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Engineer - as it is expected that this position will develop into a CTO role. Working on the strategic roadmap for the business, the candidate will develop technical strategy, key integrations and use of latest emergent technology patterns.
- Growing, developing and motivating the team
- Delivering high quality reliable software solutions which meet customer and stakeholder commitments
- Being a catalyst for change and supporting continuous improvement
- Encouraging and supporting cross team collaboration
- Developing collaboration and engagement with the wider community
- Ensuring the team members are following Engineering best practices and procedures
- Communicating software progress and strategy to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of cloud computing, specifically AWS & S3, Azure knowledge would also be an advantage
- Python or Java Full Stack - 6 years
In return our client is offering a generous £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Along with a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A conference attendance allowance
- Technical development allowance (courses/certificates/qualifications)
- Flexible working hours
- Part of a FinTech, and specifically, Blockchain network
- 25 days p/a and 8 public holidays.
If you feel like you have the knowledge and enthusiasm required to spearhead the development and growth of a Technical Division, and make your mark on the future of a cutting-edge technology, then apply today!