Head of Software Development - Liverpool
Head of Software Development with experience of leading multi-disciplined software development teams & software projects is required by a leading company based in Liverpool - They offer flexible working of 3 days a week from home, which could increase if needed. This new role is to take control of a large software team and lead a number of new software projects in a truly Agile environment
- Previous experience as a Head of Software Development / Software Delivery Manager / Technical Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager / Delivery Lead
- Successful experience in leading technical teams & software projects while man-management is the key for this role
- Excellent experience of the SDLC & worked within Agile teams
- Software Engineering / Technical background, ideally you will have been a Software Developer / Test Engineer / Systems Analyst / Architect previously in your career
- Excellent Governance & stakeholder management experience
The role will be to:
- Be a key member of the IT Leadership Team, which will include defining strategies and processes for all projects moving forward
- Shape, Develop and Build the Team to meet the objectives of the organisation
- Be a bold leader, not afraid to challenge the norm, deal with difficult situations so that the software engineering team can continue to be at the forefront of the business, giving excellent ROI
- Manage stakeholders through the project delivery lifecycle in conjunction with the wider project teams
- Lead several squads of Developers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines
The company is leading in their field. Employing over 500 people, IT is at the hub of their activity and already in 2021 they have continued to recruit and grow.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £55,000 - £75,000 + Homeworking + Benefits. To apply, press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: Head of Software Development / Agile / C# / Scrum / Projects - Liverpool
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'