If you have considered Relocating to London, this opportunity could be for you!
Currently recruiting for a Head of Sociology in an “outstanding” inner London Independent 11 to 18 Day School. With a superb heritage, the school has provided students with a vibrant education through Academic Excellence being at the forefront. Thriving community ethos and charming atmosphere around the school make it a pleasure to work in.
Currently recruiting for a superb Head of Sociology. Seeking an Education Practitioner not only with excellent academic background, but a passion to help every child succeed. Holding themselves at the top of academic excellence and pastoral care, they believe their staff create well-rounded young people to thrive after 18. The Head of Sociology would be responsible for the teaching and curriculum development of sociology in the school. This is a subject very popular at AS and A-Level. This is the perfect position for an ambitious outstanding practitioner who is ready to move into leadership or is working as a Second in Department currently.
With a supportive and extremely experienced senior leadership team, you would be joining one of the most successful departments in the school. With “Top” Facilities to rival any other, the Sociology department also partake in university lectures and many school trips. In Sociology they teach Key Stage 4 and A-Level Sociology.
The ideal candidate would:
• Demonstrate commitment to excellent Academic results
• Ability to lead, self-motivated and motive others – Pushing the already high achieving department
• Experience teaching as a senior practitioner – Strong academic background
• Strong community ethos and be committed to the school.
• Pastoral care, budget management and implementing curriculum changes.
Successful candidate would be entitled to:
• Relocation Bonus Up to £1500 – To assist with your move
• MPS/UPS Inner London Salary – Up to £70,000 – Negotiation available
• School Benefit – For example: Reduced Gym Membership
• Comprehensive CPD provision – Suited to you
• Supportive SLT and good work-life balance
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job