Head of Social Media
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
We are seeking a Head of Social Media to join us at Sky Betting and Gaming.
In this role, you will assume responsibility for the social media footprint of one of the UK's fastest growing betting and gaming operators. You will be a senior leader in our Customer Engagement Team, translating our brand strategies into a calendar of organic social activity, designed to also integrate seamlessly with our Content and PR strategies. You will also be a driving force behind ensuring that our paid, earned and organic social activity is delivering commercially across our entire product portfolio.
Working with our in-house creative, content, analytics and data teams, you will have everything at your fingertips that you need to build a best in class strategy and ultimately realise your ambitions for our brands. Your integrated understanding of owned, earned and paid social activity will stand you in good stead to ensure that our brands will be at the forefront of all emerging trends, ensuring that we continually adapt to deliver maximum commercial value to the business.
As a manager of a large team, you will have a keen focus on internal personal development as well as on developing external commercial relationships with the likes of Facebook and Twitter.
What you will do:
- Evolve and deliver our social media strategy across all SBG brands
- Drive commercial value through our social media activity
- Ensure a joined up approach across owned, earned and paid activity
- Build and maintain external relationships with social partners
- People management and development of existing team
- Ensuring an analytical approach to strategy development
How you'll do it:
You will have..
- A deep and continually evolving understanding of social media
- Experience of planning and delivering integrated owned, earned and paid social media campaigns
- A strategic, creative and highly organised approach
- Hands on experience working with large budgets
- A high level of commercial acumen
- People management experience
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience of developing people
- The ability to develop an effective working relationship within a wider internal network
- The ability to communicate results appropriately to a range of stakeholders
How we work:
We are looking to work with someone who can bring the following key attributes to the team.
- A minimum of five years' experience
- Agency experience would be beneficial
- Broad experience across a range of social media channels
- Detailed knowledge of the social media trends
- Experience working cross functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Able to lead and influence
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- Social Media
- Paid Social
- Strategy and Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"