Head of Social Media
My client based in Huntingdon is looking for a Head of Social Media to lead their talented Creative Services team on a full time Permanent basis. If you’ve got at least 7 years senior social, marketing and personnel management experience, as well as a keen interest in the gaming industry this is the role for you.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. and third party management software.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Inspirational manager and team player with a natural ability to nurture coach and provide consistent direction.
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience delivering marketing planning, execution and measurement.
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business.
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritise against business and client objectives with ease.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in PC Hardware, gaming and eSports.
- Second language proficiency in French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Degree (minimum) in Social / Marketing discipline.
- Chartered Marketer (desirable).
*Please note that if you haven't heard anything back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job