Head of Site Finance
This is the most senior finance role on site, reporting directly into an MD. You'll be the bridge between finance and ops, and lead a strong team of 7.
My client are a global manufacturer who are responsible for the UK's biggest brands.
- Member of the SLT on site delivering strategic, operational, financial support and leadership for the business
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to deliver business objectives
- Pro-actively use information generated to challenge and influence local management and wider stakeholders
- Influence and coordinate the development of the strategic business plans
Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and procedures
- Follow agreed standardised metrics and reports
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk
- Hold the business to account on process compliance
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Proven leadership track record
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
Up to £65,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"