An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Technical Director with delivery of the following key tasks:
- Managing and coordinating the Flight Sciences Department.
- Conceptual level aerodynamic calculation, CFD modelling and matching to flight/heritage data.
- Co-ordination of wind tunnel test programs, analysis/interpretation of results and reporting.
- Development of manoeuvre, dynamic and vehicle response loads.
- Management, creation and documentary control of vehicle level models and simulation
- Carry out endurance / range performance analysis and trade-studies.
- Manage the delivery of flight test instrumentation data across the aircraft into all user groups / departments for analysis of whole aircraft / aircraft system performance.
- Support the Technical Director and Chief Designer in presenting such data at customer / supplier meetings.
- Provide concept level design support to the Technical Director and Chief Designer to establish project direction / initial sizing.
- Provide analysis support to other technical areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk