One of the most innovative companies in the aerospace sector is looking to hire a Head of Simulation and Flight Sciences to manage the flight sciences team
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 Depending on experience + Benefits
What will your role involve?
- Managing and coordinating the Flight Sciences Department.
- Conceptual level aerodynamic calculation, CFD modelling and matching to flight/heritage data.
- Co-ordination of wind tunnel test programs, analysis/interpretation of results and reporting.
- Development of manoeuvre, dynamic and vehicle response loads.
- Management, creation and documentary control of vehicle level models and simulation (including supporting the flight crew training device/flight simulator)
- Carry out endurance/range performance analysis and trade-studies.
What do we require from you?
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Aerospace Engineering or similar
- A wealth of experience in simulation and aerodynamic design within aviation or performance automotive engineering
- Experience in aerodynamics ideally with practical experience in flight testing
- Extensive knowledge of flight dynamics and loadings
- Experience of managing a science-based department
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking innovative aircraft design and really make a difference to the industry
Keywords: Flight Science, Aerospace, Aviation, Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft, Simulation, Modelling, Technical Manager, Technical Director, Aero Eng,
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.