Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Head of Shared Services based in Huntingdon. Due to a recent restructure and continued growth this is a newly created role to assist with the strategy of the business. As the Head of Shared Services, you will be responsible for the functions of accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. You will lead a team through a period of change whilst identifying and implementing process improvements and efficiencies. You will also promote the function and develop key relationships with stakeholders within the UK business.
- Managing, supporting, and being responsible for the UK Shared Services Team. Head count of c25 people through 4 direct reports.
- Overseeing the monthly and year closing processes - including management accounts, analysis, and audit support
- Being a key member of the global Shared Services management team driving process improvement across the globe
- Driving changes locally to improve processes, enhance internal controls and increase department efficiency
- Enabling the team to achieve corporate & finance objectives, improved working capital and Balance Sheet integrity
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent and have managed medium sized teams through periods of change. You will also have either Shared Services or Group experience where you have provided services to multiple divisions within a business. Due to this being a newly created role this gives huge potential to add value and shape the future department whilst gaining project-based work and change management exposure.