Purpose of the Role...
This role will be dedicated to ensuring the commercial success of the Direct Channel both offline through the company store network and (in time) Online through the shop and .com.
The Head of Direct will be expected to influence senior Stakeholders (Internal and External) to execute and manage KPI’s and development. The successful candidate will most likely be a Senior national account Manager, Account Director or Trading Manager with a strong understanding of retail marketing and have proven experience delivering growth through strategic planning and tactical implementation. The role will require effective communication between multiple parties at headquarters, regional and at local level to ensure Store Level Targets are achieved in order to fulfil contractual agreements with channel partners.
Ownership of P&L - working with the Director of Direct Sales
Target Management - working closely with UK Stakeholders, to analyse current performance and manage. The role will be expected to identify opportunity in performance and deliver a plan to maximise.
Premium Experience - They will be expected to deliver the market leading experience for the customer in the UK and Ireland.
Campaign management - the role should optimize the strategy, plan and performance for all Training campaigns and will work with the UK Training team and Training manager to optimise all in store and classroom training
Marketing plan - the role is expected to work with the Marketing team and ensure that key stakeholders are aware of the various marketing campaigns
People management and development - this role will be required to lead, manage, develop and grow a team of highly skilled individuals
• Driving for Results
• Navigating Organisations
• Inspiring Others
• Building the Best Teams
• Creative Intelligence
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
• Significant experience working in high performing sales teams in the mobile and/or TV industry
• A proven track record of building strong performing teams to deliver sales led results
• Significant experience of leading people to deliver sales results through teams, working at a senior level and effectively communicating programmes and initiatives with relevant stakeholders
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
• Demonstrated business results from delivering on-time and managing successful teams and KPI’s
• Presented frequently to executives to gain widespread support for new programmes and initiatives to seek investment that delivers growth
• An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
• A passion for technology
Benefits £600 annual flexi benefits (£50 per month)
75% of monthly salary Income Protection
Life Assurance 4X annual salary
25 days annual holiday + BH
£6700 Car Allowance
Family Cover Medical Insurance
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job