Head of Services. - Fantastic Opportunity .
We are recruiting on behalf of a small company operating a 15-bedded residential home in Launceston. They are looking for a fantastic and business minded head of services to work with the Registered Manager and team of Directors to help build a develop and establish new services and ideas.
This rural home offers freedom to develop niche services to a range of service users and to help promote a fantastic and people orientated care company. You will receive a fantastic bonus structure as well as an extremely worthwhile salary to have free reign over the development and partial structures of the home.
You must have:
- Fantastic Knowledge of CQC regulations
- Previous Registered Manager experience
- A caring background to understand the business from the ground
- A strong business acumen and capacity to oversee and assist in the running of the home
- A strong leader with experience developing new/existing services.
- Fantastic salary
- Opportunity for funding for course’s and training
- Working in an unbelievable setting and facility
- On the job bonus
For this role you must be committed to the innovation and development of care. Helping to provide the best care and service to families involved at the home. This role stretches out more than the care for the young people, but you would also look at holding focus groups for the families as to how to provide the best support for their young people.
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply for the role directly and we will be in touch shortly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job