Urgent Requirement - Head of Service Support - East Midlands
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Head of Service Support for one of our public sector clients based in the East Midlands area. The client is open to either candidates interested in interim or permanent work and can be competitive on rate.
The successful candidate will be experienced within
- Working on an operational level managing a variety of construction projects, both new builds and maintenance
- Staff management of a large team of Chartered Surveyors, Principal Designers, project managers and admin staff
- In depth knowledge of technical expertise within surveying, hence why the client requires someone who is chartered (RICS / MRICS)
- Dealt with health and safety issues on construction sites
- Have an up to date knowledge of Health and Safety / CDM 2015 regulations
- Experienced in managing multi million pound projects
- Worked with JCT / NEC contracts within the Public Sector
They will also be immediately available for work (1 week notice period at maximum).
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to or contact Michael McAllister on , quoting the job title.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job