Job Title: Head of Service Delivery
Suitable For: Head of Service Delivery, Service Delivery Manager, IT Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
Work Pattern: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a multi-award winning national Firm who offer legal services to both the private and public sector.
Your new role:
As the Head of Service Delivery you will be responsible for managing the overall service quality, service availability and operational capability in conjunction with all of the relevant processes and controls.
You will be responsible to ensure that the level of service availability and quality delivered in all services is matched to or exceeds the current and future agreed needs of the business, in a cost-effective manner.
Working in partnership and collaborate with peers, colleagues and business partners to maintain high quality of services.
What they are looking for:
A highly self-motivated people leader, you will have extensive experience of managing IT Service Delivery teams across a multi-site organisation, including:
- Manage the provision of technical support for business operations on all IT services.
- Service management of service level and operating agreements negotiation and tracking support performance.
Business Operations Management
- Attend Business Operational meetings and provide technical input when required.
- Foster relationships with key business partners to ensure that IT quality meets with their requirements
- Develop meaningful Key Performance Indicators and ensure production of regular reports.
- Ensure that internal operating levels are implemented across IT and for your teams or any teams you interact with to manage quality of services.
- Provide input into the IT service strategic decision-making process both upon request and proactively, providing recommendations for investment or change to existing process or technology
- Periodic self-audit of all IT team processes, procedures and policies
- Ensure regular review of all processes, procedures and documentation ensuring quality, consistency and validity
What do they offer in return?
This role offers a basic salary of up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits and opportunities for development and personal growth.
The next steps.
So, you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'