Head of Service Delivery
Location: King’s Lynn
Salary: Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
About the company:
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ around 200 people, including our own Property Services team of operatives. As part of the e2 consortium, our combined aim is to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed neighbourhoods.
- Do you have a background in Property Services Management?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Could you make a difference to our organisation?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Head of Service Delivery to join our expanding Property Services team. Reporting to the Director of Property, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing a proactive and effective management service, overseeing the day to day running of the Property Services function.
- To deliver this service in line with business plans and all internal and external standards and procedures, providing a customer focussed, cost effective service within budgets.
- Input to the strategic direction of the service area to deliver Business Plan objectives.
- To actively review and improve the processes of the function, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and achieve Value for Money in the service area.
- To lead and manage the development and performance of direct reports and to be an active and effective member of the wider group of managers at Freebridge.
- To ensure availability of accurate performance data and other management information to support and improve operational decision-making, workload and workforce planning.
Requirements of the Head of Service Delivery:
- Degree level qualified in Surveying or Building
- You will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in the overall management of direct labour on key processes, completion of repairs works, regulatory requirements, service review and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills are essential and you will be self-managing and self-motivated to achieve all requirements of the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, up to 30 days holiday, generous pension contribution and many other benefits.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Head of Service Delivery role is right for you please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job