Ornua Ingredients UK has an exciting opportunity available for a Head of HR Service Delivery to join our team based in Leek (will require UK travel). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary!
Ornua Ingredients UK is a centre of excellence for dairy solutions into the food manufacturing and food service sectors. Using a selection of technologies, across a range of applications and formats, we aim to meet the needs of our customers and their markets.
As our Head of HR Service Delivery, you will lead the HR Service Delivery team by developing and delivering effective and efficient HR services that underpin the UK Group People strategy.
What are the responsibilities of the Head of HR Service Delivery?
- Deliver thought-leadership, support and challenge to the HR Director to support the development and delivery of the Ornua Group UK People Strategy.
- Develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery plans to ensure delivery of a best practice and fit-for-purpose HR service across the UK businesses
- Work collaboratively with business and HR colleagues to identify and shape HR strategies, practices, procedures and to continually develop the UK organisation.
- Provide an internal payroll service to the UK businesses, rationalizing multiple complex payroll runs and streamlining to be administratively efficient and meeting the needs of the customer
- Lead, develop and motivate a diverse team of high calibre, technically proficient experts to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient HR services to internal customer groups.
- Manage and monitor individual and team performance to ensure team/business services are delivered in line with agreed objectives, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Select and manage a network of suppliers/partners to ensure delivery of consistent, effective and quality expertise in line with global, regional and local business requirements.
- Drive the development and production of management information, analysis and reporting that supports and informs timely and effective business decision making.
- Coach and develop HR colleagues in aspects of HR Service delivery
- Work closely with Group Reward team to influence the design and delivery of Group-led solutions and to plan and execute appropriate UK roll-out.
- Monitor HR service delivery performance against agreed plans, objectives and budgets, and work with the HR Leadership team to agree actions to address any performance issues and/or capatilise on opportunities.
- Lead the development and maintenance of an effective control framework to identify, minimise and manage people related risks including complying with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders, regional and local customer groups, to ensure the HR services support the delivery of the business unit's people and commercial objectives.
Our ideal Head of HR Service Delivery will have the following skills & experience:
- Developing and successful delivery of strategic priorities and plans
- Payroll management in manufacturing environments
- Pension scheme management, working closely with third party providers and pension trustees
- Sourcing and negotiating supplier / partnership arrangements
- Leading and developing a team
- Working with cross-functional teams
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations, systems and processes
- Commercial focus
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and company obligations
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Impactful and clear communicating skills, able to make the complex simple
If you would like to join the team as our new Head of HR Service Delivery then please click 'apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job