Tempest Executive are assisting in the recruitment for a well-regarded Children and Families Commissioning Hub looking to recruit a Head of Service to lead on Children in Care commissioning.
You will be:
- a qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England; or hold another relevant qualification to the role
- have significant experience of statutory children’s services including Safeguarding and/or Corporate Parenting.
- be an existing Head of Service or a Service Manager looking for a more senior role.
- have experience of working with commissioned services and the development of new and innovative programmes.
- As well as having a desire to develop those skills further
They are passionate about:
- getting the right service to our young people at the right time.
- improving outcomes.
- thinking outside of the box to get the best results
The successful candidate will lead on the following areas:
- Placements, including in house and commissioned provision.
- External framework development and management.
- Block contracts
You will work with colleague Heads of Service across Early Help, Health, Youth and Children’s Social Care in order to provide a holistic commissioning service and improve outcomes for our children and young people.
This role will require to be office based 3 days per week.
The day rate is negotiable for the right person and will be inside IR35
Tempest Executive’s consultants are Local Government specialists in their sectors with more than 50 years combined experience. Our extensive network and understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ need, means that we consistently place the best candidates in hard-to-fill roles within short time frames. We provide value for money and a first-class aftercare service. To find out more about what we can offer, contact us now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'