Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Head of SEO for a well-established, full service digital agency. This is a brand new opportunity and the successful candidate will play a crucial part in the day to day running of the agency.
My client are looking for someone who is a true digital marketing expert with a passion for SEO and is looking for a step up in their career.
You will have extensive experience in SEO and Social Media, along with proven experience in a customer facing role and helping to get sales across the line and experience managing a team of digital specialists.
The role will include...
- Define digital channel strategies and manage a meticulously planned and documented testing plan
- Play an active role in the pitch process, exciting our clients on the possibilities of cross-channel digital marketing
- Deliver, overseeing a content provider, client social media campaigns
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements for our clients
- Own the sales process and hit new business targets
- Taking a highly consultative approach when devising client strategies
- Reviewing and reporting on out bound campaign performance
- Managing and supporting a team of SEO specialists
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior digital marketing/SEO role, preferably agency or ecommerce business
- Experience of leading a team with a diverse range of skills and levels.
- Experience of team building and taking teams with you to deliver and excel.
- Proven experience of SEO and Social Media with demonstrable results and always keeping up to date
- You are a hands-on action person, you get things done at a lightning speed, and you never stop.
- Comfortable handling important client accounts and leading the presentation of important pitches
- Self-motivated and able to set strategy and process for your team, then analyse and communicate the performance of the team
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Trello, SEM Rush and Google Data Studio
Emily @ Chapman Tate Associates
SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Paid Social, Digital Marketing, CRO