I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Cambridge area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding headteacher to join them on a permanent basis.
• Residential SEN school
• Based in a beautiful rural village just outside of Cambridge
• This is a 'good' school with an 'outstanding' care division
• Caters for students with history of harmful behaviours
• Provides an individually tailored two year programme
• Is a charity run independent specialist school
• Lead the delivery of high quality teaching education
• Report directly into head of clinical
• To inspire and manage the education staff
• Is a highly rewarding position due to developing the education of vulnerable students
What you will need:
• Fully qualified teacher
• Experience of leading a school, department or year group
• Experience with special educational needs
• To be innovative and strategic thinking
• To be enthusiastic, committed and reliable
• Enhanced DBS checked
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Matt Churchley on 01223 463305.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job