Head of Information Security - London - £90,000 - £95,000 + 10% bonus.
Security, compliance, GDPR, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, Managed service, Manager, cyber security
I am currently working with a leading IT Service Provider in order to recruit a Head of Security and Compliance to come on board and lead their security team. This role will be a number one position in the company looking after the future direction and management of the entire division.With currently 7 direct reports and a team size of roughly 15 they are only just getting started. This position comes at the start of a very exciting journey to build a security service to deliver to a large client base.
As well as building a security service, you will also be in charge of the internal IT security and ensuring everything is where it needs to be for a business this size.
- Experience heading up IT Security teams.
- Hands on knowledge if IT Security and Compliance including GDPR.
- CISSP or CISM certified.
- Direct line management.
- Experience of developing policies, controls and procedures associated with ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to design and deliver customer solutions.
There is so much scope with role for an individual to come in and make it their own. If you're an ambitious Head of IT Security and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.