Job Title: Head of Security and Compliance
Reporting to: Director of Customer Services
Within our Managed Services division (Advanced 365), information security and compliance are key business drivers vitally important to ensure that we can deliver managed services to our customers with the assurance that underlines our commitment to excellence.
As well as providing internal governance across the Advanced organisation, the Security and Compliance team at Advanced 365 are able to offer our customers a range of services to complement, improve and enhance their governance objectives and assist in ensuring thCat the right controls are applied to meet industry sector and legislative requirements. Advanced 365’s own certifications to ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO14001 underline our commitment to ensuring that our core values are fully supported by strong, credible authority.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Services, the Head of Security and Compliance is responsible for ensuring that we define our strategy, deliver our roadmap and meet our cyber security commitments for customer systems as well as Advanced 365’s own security and quality compliance. The role will enable the right candidate to develop an existing team and service offering into something really special with real results for our internal and external customers. The role encompasses management of a team of security and compliance professionals as well as direct delivery of consultancy activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and delivering a vision of our security and compliance strategy based on the highest levels of customer transparency, professional controls and data driven insight.
- Leading and directing the Advanced Security and Compliance function:
- Governance, Risk and Control
- Security Operations
- Customer Security and Compliance
- Security and Compliance for OneAdvanced
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Building the Security and Compliance team to take on responsibility for all Advanced business units
- Acting as a trusted adviser to Advanced 365 customers on cyber security and compliance matters
- Providing expert advice to Advanced 365 colleagues on the technologies and processes that underpin cyber security for customer and Advanced 365 managed systems
- Ensuring that client contractual security and compliance obligations are met
- Guiding Advanced 365’s customers through the process to ISO 27001 certification
- Participating in Professional Services engagements as subject owner for security deliverables, working with project teams in transitioning new client systems to Advanced 365’s managed Security services
- Ensuring that Advanced 365 retains its portfolio of IMS, QMS and EMS certifications
Knowledge and Experience
- A solid understanding of Information Security and practices gained through relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of developing Information Security teams utilising best of breed technologies and world class processes
- Knowledge of Information Security technologies in both design and implementation
- Security Information and Event Management
- Experience of penetration and vulnerability testing and remediation
- Knowledge of working in a managed service environment
- Experience of developing policies, controls and procedures associated with ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO14001
- A confident leader and communicator with the ability to influence and act as an ambassador representing directly at board level both internally and with clients
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve
- Clearly demonstrates the appropriate behaviour in keeping with a customer facing, management role
- Flexibility – able and willing to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours
Education / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer and Systems Sciences, Information Security, Information Systems Management, or related fields is desirable.
- Professional qualifications:
- CISSP or CISM
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
· Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies