Science Teacher with Responsibility/ Head of Science- 'outstanding' Secondary School - East London - Permanent Position
Our client, a 'Outstanding' secondary school are looking for an experienced Science Teacher with responsibility/ Head of Science to join their excellent Science department.
***Well qualified and experienced Head of Science required
***April 2018 star (willing to wait until Sept 2018 start for the right candidate)
***Must hold QTS/QTLS
***Parking facilities and easily accessible via public transport
***Suitable for experienced Science Teacher seeking to step up the Ladder!
***Biology/Chemistry or Physics Specialist
The Role - Head of Science
This fantastic secondary school based in the borough of East London requires a confident, qualified and highly experienced Science Teacher/ Head of Science to join their school's excellent Science department. The position is starting April 2018 on a permanent basis, however the school is willing to wait until Sept 2018 for the right candidate.
You will have the personality to teach, inspire the students as well as encouraging them to achieve their highest potential. You will be a problem solver, looking for opportunities to craft engaging explorations and discoveries from any aspect of school life. You will be required to teach KS3 - KS5.
- Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/GTP/QTS etc)
- Your Secondary School experience must be in a mainstream
- Excellent and sound knowledge of the UK curriculum
- You will be able to teach KS3 & KS4 (minimum)
- You will either be an experience Biology Teacher /Physics Teacher/ Chemistry Teacher / Head of Science/ 2IC Science / Coordinator etc
- Engaging and able to inspire & build a rapport with your students
- Good to Outstanding Practitioner
- Excellent Leadership and Managerial experience for this Head of Science post
The School - Head of Science
This large diversity secondary school is a well-established, at the heart of London's vibrant East End. Recently the school was graded as 'Oustanding' in all areas. At the heart of their vision is to create a truly outstanding school delivering the very best educational opportunities, nurture academic excellence and enhance ambition in all its pupils. The School aim's to inspire the next generation of professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds. All their teaching staff comes from a strong academic background and are expected to deliver nothing but outstanding lessons to all students. The school have excellently behaved students and ensure to highly maintain this by using different methods of teaching to engage students to remain focused and keep positive approach.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY SHOULD YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA AS THE SCHOOL AS STRICT REQUIREMENTS***
- "Science Teacher" OR "Teacher of Science" "Head of Science" OR "Head of Faculty" OR "Head of Science" OR "Science Coordinator" OR "Science Co-coordina
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job