Head of Sales - North Nottinghamshire - Competitive Salary
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a leading innovative organisation as they look to recruit a Head of Sales due to continued success and sustained growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced sales professional who is organised and commercially focused, with a proven track record of sales leadership and management.
Head of Sales Responsibilities:
- Providing strategic implementation and development for the direction of the sales department
- Managing existing key accounts and encouraging the development of new accounts through the Business Development team
- Development and implementation of the company’s service strategy
- Management of sales resources and systems
- Development and execution of departmental policies and processes
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance to customers
- Lead in the development of new divisions by taking a proactive role in product and market development
- Maintain and produce relevant reports
- Developing the company’s brand
- Liaising with all departments to maximise revenue and maintain communication
Full-time, Monday to Friday: 8 am - 5.30 pm
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of managing technical sales
- Results driven
- Confident approach to networking and generating business
- Background in engineering, preferably within magnetics
- Overall strategic vision with the ability to take advantage of commercial opportunities
- Able to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong sales and account management experience
- Able to influence, persuade, negotiate and present at an executive level
- Hands on, logical, energetic and down to earth approach
In Return You will Receive:
Opportunity to join a fantastic business during a period growth including generous salary depending on experience and benefits package including pension.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Head of Sales opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'