My client is a rapidly growing technology business that is dedicated to simplifying the world of healthcare for both professionals and patients through innovative products and services. As they look to meet their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to build a commercial team that can deliver while making a genuine difference to the world and well being. The business has a strong family culture, values engagement and has a genuine interest in you being the best that you can be.
The Head of Sales position is a phenomenal opportunity for a proven B2B sales manager to lead the organisation's sales team and develop a strategy to engage with all healthcare buyers across all relevant channels. You'll provide a strategic edge to customer segmentation for each vertical, and ensure that the business development team has the skills and confidence to deliver at scale and achieve the organisation's ambitious growth plans. You will be passionate about and experienced in opening doors and selling within the healthcare space.
While it would be great to find a candidate located in the East Midlands, this is a home-based role with only essential travel so UK-wide applications will be welcomed.
The successful Head of Sales must:
- Be a proven Sales leader and have experience of selling in to the healthcare sector (Public Sector / Private Sector) - ideally medical devices / technology
- Understand selling in to NHS / Public Health England
- Be capable of leading and motivating a team of sales professionals to deliver outstanding results while leading by example
- Have a proactive can-do attitude given the nature of the home-based role
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and be constantly seeking to deliver brilliant results.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'