Head of Sales
Up to £55,000 basic + 30% + stock options
Are you looking for a fantastic Head of Sales role with a fast-growing and already hugely successful company in the digital ratings and reviews space?
This exciting start-up in the world of financial services ratings and reviews are going from strength to strength. As Head of Sales, you will be helping the business nurture their existing team of Sales and Client Services Executives alongside working directly with some key accounts. We are looking for a player/manager to help with both long and short-term client and team growth objectives. This amazing company offers flexible working, room to be creative and autonomous and lots of perks!
- Effectively mentor and manage a team of 6 Sales and Client Services executives.
- Take ownership of managing a territory of key accounts.
- Consulting with clients and providing actionable recommendations to improve ROI.
- As Head of Sales you will be supporting in coaching and motivating your team to work across new business, renewals and up-selling to help the wider team to achieve their goals.
- As a successful Head of Sales you will be looking for your next challenge in a B2B environment. (backgrounds in media, digital, subscriptions and SaaS will be highly considered).
- Your credibility and continued focus on sales success will allow you successfully manage your team of 6 and own client relationships
- Your understanding of how to motivate a sales team will enable you to achieve your personal and team goals
- Your confidence using analytical tools will help you and your team to develop a strategic consultative relationship with your clients, demonstrating ROI
If this exciting role sounds up your street, please click 'Apply' today!
Or contact Sam Ecob
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'