This leading Energy company within the renewable sector are on the forefront of innovation and are looking for an experienced sales professional with leadership qualities
3 Great Reasons to Apply for this role:
- Established and Market Leading Brand
- Great Collaborative Culture and Progression Opportunities
- Expanding Market that continues to Grow exponentially
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the management of Renewable Sales, overseeing New Business generation and developing revenue through consultative client management in a rapidly changing market.
- Budget and target setting
- Identifying and prioritising growth opportunities by geography, sales channel, product category.
- Strategy: Work with the wider sales teams and business to develop implementation of effective sales strategies
- Manage key external and internal relationships to best effect to drive growth, include key training partners, channels, distributors and senior stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the Renewable sales activity, product and sales training, briefing the teams on sales model, pricing recruitment
- Responsible for sales forecasting.
- Take responsibility for owning and completing sales responses to relevant market tenders.
Significant experience within a sales management or director position
- Demonstrable track record of managing channel teams generating revenues in excess of £5 million
- Demonstrable experience leading sales teams to driving double digit revenue growth
- Proven experience of leading and managing successful solution selling teams
- Proven experience in writing and winning invitation to tender processes
- Demonstrate selling techniques specific to the Renewable Sector
- Significant relevant industry experience.
- sales/ renewable energy/ executive/ utilities/ green/ business development/head of sales/sales director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job