When it comes to SaaS sales there is a huge diversity from the perspective of client type, sales process and product. When it comes to a "need" vs a "want" in the market we can see a real difference in both the Business Developers ability to create revenue, but also a strong return for your customer in seeing the direct benefits of your product.
Key Performance International Recruitment has been enlisted by a market leading brand that is effectively building its client network across both Public and Private Sector Healthcare. The product is a Recruitment outsourcing solution that enables Healthcare bodies to manage high volumes of short term/ temporary recruitment while reducing man power and cost. While the market is becoming ever more competitive, the nature and ability of our client to tailor the product concept has allowed the company to begin carving a strong niche across the market place.
Our search for a Head of Sales has been forged through growth within the last 18 months, you will be taking the sole leadership mantle with responsibility for 4 Regional BDM’s. Reporting to the Commercial Director who has such depth and knowledge in the market that you’ll be hard pushed to find a better "specialist" team elsewhere. The role will embody 2 key angles - operations and new business delivery. The strategy is already being delivered so we are really looking for a client focused Business Developer, who can manage and guide a team against the backdrop of our client strategy.
Day to day:
- Engage with clients, manage pitches or support your team during client meetings
- Forecasting and managing potential public-sector tenders (with full bids support of course)
- Assessment and management of team performance across 4 BDM’s who are regionally based
- Working with the Commercial Director on sales strategy and forecasting
- Liaising with implementation teams to manage Product roll out and lifecycle
Who we are looking for:
- Our client isn’t the typical "we’re the best, look at us" style of business and we need a Head of Sales who can offer drive and results but with a mixture of team work and consistency. There’s a genuine "all hands-on deck" philosophy across the business.
- A keen Business Development leader who still likes to pitch and win, we are not looking for a candidate to lead via spreadsheets or email.
- An individual with exposure to winning Tech based business (ideally Healthcare) who can also demonstrate growth of a team or a business unit
- An individual fixed on a long-term role. There is huge growth within this business and also the market, we’ve noted 2 promotions within the last month and 5 newly created roles due to growth
For more information it would be great to hear from you, our Recruitment lead on this vacancy is Matt Heslam and you can discuss this position informally before deciding if you would like to apply. We have worked with this client previously and can offer a strong insight in to culture and the vacancy itself.