Head of Sales Partnerships/ E-Commerce Marketing Manager
£ 50- 55,000 + bonus
The role focuses on identifying, assessing and implementing new business opportunities for this major newspaper. group by developing partnership categories to promote great working relationships and to maximise on sales by creating innovative marketing ideas to promote your category across print, digital and events and other marketing channels. You will work closely with partners to optimise the product and improve the product range.
- Analytics: analysis of audiences to understand their product needs across different marketing channels
- Product and Category development: manage and ensure that the company have the right product offer for audiences in the allocated categories. Review partner proposals, research and decide whether they fit with the brand and target market.
- Marketing: create and execute marketing plan to drive customer acquisition and retention through the most effective channels, work with teams to create marketing proposals, creative briefing and advertising sign off to tight deadlines
- Branding: contribute to creation of newspaper's brands, monitoring effectiveness and ensuring that it resonates with audience; including
- Identifying and promoting USPs
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction
- Ensuring partner’s service delivery supports brand
- Managing business performance: monitor business performance daily and implement activities to improve performance.
- Revenue and profit responsibility: managing budgets and P&L for designated categories to achieve pre-agreed targets
- Partner management: build strong working relationships with partners that support and deliver category offers, build effective commercial agreements with partners and manage them proactively
- New business development: review and implement opportunities to build new revenue streams
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of online and particularly eCommmerce
- Excellent analytical skills - able to compile reports and analysis, identify patterns
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe
- Working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Partnerships
- Strategic Insights
- Sales Partnerships