This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client, a leader in the energy space are looking to hire a Head of Sales Optimisation Manager within the Sales and Marketing department. Reporting directly into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for leading all front-end sales, looking for smarter and more efficient ways of working. This will be a key strategic hire for my client and as such they are looking for a talented individual that has led significant change in a fast paced sales environment at national level.
As Head of Sales Optimisation, you will need to have had experience of coaching, managing and developing Sales & Key Account support teams. Additionally, you will be experienced in comprising and delivering Key performance Indicators throughout the year. Likewise, you role will entail sales actives and people management to ensure that optimal performance is reached throughout the sales department.
Key attributes that the individual must have:-
- Experience of working within a fast pace sales environment, hitting sales targets and ensuring that the team hit their KPIs.
- Experience of using high level data, enabling the individual to comprise strategies and approaches to improve sales strategies to gain the highest levels of efficiency.
- Experience of implementing strategies to improve efficiency within large scale organisations.
- Experience of developing and ownership of the sales CRM system, Salesforce, which can be implemented within the Organisation.
- Experienced in motivating teams to delivering results with strong leadership qualities to enable teams to change and improve their results.
Ideally, you will have an energy background and have done a similar role. However, my client is open to applications from other sectors, what is important are your achievements and that you have the gravitas to manage a well-established team of energy experts.
PLEASE NOTE – The closing date for this role is Wednesday 16th August, with interviews taking place on Wednesday 30th August
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with james.olsen@mcleanross com or call +44 (0) . James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job